What does your packaging say about your brand?
What do you do that no one else can?
Through our pactential™ programme we help you embed packaging provenance and authenticity and ensure your packaging creates distinctive visual and sensorial brand assets.
We can further tailor support to provide consumer insight through our partnership with The Retail Institute and access a host of services and academic research to support decision making.
- Market safari
- Competitor research and horizon scanning
- Cutter guide creation
- Design and packaging refinement
- Pack copy guidance and checking service
- Nutritional and specification writing support
- Translation service
- Colour managed proofs
- Virtual and digital mockups
- Lab testing
- Supply chain and printer selection
- Brand and style guideline creation
- Press pass support
- Paul was a pleasure to work with. No question was too niche, and his answers were backed by thorough research and further feedback. We would happily work together again in the future.Jon KallusFounder, Joe Projects
- It was a pleasure to work with Paul for the initial launch of Pursu in accredited home compostable packaging. Paul has in depth knowledge of packaging and print and was able to articulate technical packaging process' in simple terms and help deliver a fantastic result.Sanjay SoniFounder, Pursu
- I worked with Paul on a very complex project regarding the home compostable packaging of our biscuit bags. In a project with so many hurdles, the best thing about Paul was he was solution oriented, without compromising any quality. it was really great working with him.Siddhi MehtaFounder, Rhythm 108