What does your packaging say about your brand?
What do you do that no one else can?
Through our pactential™ programme we help you embed packaging provenance and authenticity and ensure your packaging creates distinctive visual and sensorial brand assets.
We can further tailor support to provide consumer insight through our partnership with The Retail Institute and access a host of services and academic research to support decision making.
We understand the challenges you can face when attempting to create an attractive yet compliant food label. Our expert consultants will assess your food labels quickly to ensure they meet UK and EU legislation.
Our most popular service. We check that your product label contains the mandatory information that is required under the Food Information for Consumers regulation (EU)1169/2011.
This includes checking the ingredients list, allergens, nutrition information and other mandatory information including pack layout. We provide guidance and steering for health and nutrition claims, and offer a translation service into other languages from English text should you require.
We generate a labelcheck report for each product detailing amendments that may be required and offer suggestions where appropriate for ‘tweaks’ based on expertise.
Food labelling regulations are often complicated and difficult to interpret, and ensuring your food labels meet standards in the UK, EU and beyond presents a significant challenge. Our established network of experts remain up to date across international food laws and regulation so you dont have to.
A product that is recalled due to an incorrect or non-compliant label will not only be expensive for your business, but damaging to your brand.
Our labelcheck service ensures your product is fully compliant with FIR regulations.
As Britain transitions out of the EU we can (to some degree) future proof your packaging. From the 1st January 2021 a host of labelling changes will come into force affecting goods for sale in the UK as well as for export. We work with you to get in front of these changes to avoid unnecessary additional packaging updates and pre press costs.
Specification and Pack Copy
A Product specification is key to accurate artworking and right first time delivery of your packaging to market.
We work with you to provide a validated spec. for use by nominated artwork and pre press providers and work regularly with the majority of online portals* to expedite processing.
*FIND, TTL, Inspire, WRspec, Hive, MCreate, ICEhub, Enterprise, Co-operative Core, Hamilton Grant, NSF Portico, Creation.
We are used to the time pressures involved in this process and from receipt of relevant information to delivery of a finished spec. is typically under 72hrs.
You have developed an amazing product, now its time to complement this with great pack copy and an accurate and detailed specification to avoid costly delays and missed opportunities.
- Design Sprint
- Market safari & category immersion
- Competitor research
- Horizon scanning
- Logo design
- Design and packaging refinement
- Packaging enhancement
- Pack signposting review
- Cutter guide creation
- Pack copy guidance and checking service
- Translation service
- Lab testing
- Material selection and specification
- Supply chain management
- Printer management
- Virtual and digital mockups
- Colour managed proofs
- Brand and style guideline creation
- Press pass support
- Paul worked with us on a consultative basis and has been instrumental in shaping the packaging strategy for the whole business, focusing on reducing plastics throughout our supply chain. Paul worked with key staff within the business and was able to successfully coach our commercial team to develop their interactions with key retail customers and his approach has brought a new level of insight and expertise.Flamingo.netZeri James, Group HR Director
- Paul was a pleasure to work with. No question was too niche, and his answers were backed by thorough research and further feedback. We would happily work together again in the future.Jon KallusFounder, Joe Projects
- It was a pleasure to work with Paul for the initial launch of Pursu in accredited home compostable packaging. Paul has in depth knowledge of packaging and print and was able to articulate technical packaging process' in simple terms and help deliver a fantastic result.Sanjay SoniFounder, Pursu
- I worked with Paul on a very complex project regarding the home compostable packaging of our biscuit bags. In a project with so many hurdles, the best thing about Paul was he was solution oriented, without compromising any quality. it was really great working with him.Siddhi MehtaFounder, Rhythm 108